Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oddities Review


New York City's Obscura Antiques & Oddities ain't your grandmother's antique shop unless your grandmother is an eccentric. Oddities follows this unique store as it deals in the strange and the bizarre, item-wise and client-wise. - IMDB

Oddities is a show on the Science Channel which is very similar in style to Pawn Stars on the History channel, except with fucking WEIRDOS! I don't mean to sound insensitive or anything, but people buying and selling dead cats, stuffed two headed calves, cycloptic pig fetuses, old ass medical equipment, various skeletons (both animal and human!), etc...sorry, I find them to be a bit on the strange side.  Not to mention I'm reasonably certain that at least a couple of their customers are in fact serial killers and probably have people tied up in their basement right now!  However, all that being said, I have to compare watching this show to my meth addiction: I know it's not good for me, but I just can't seem to stop!  Although strange, the show is pretty entertaining, or at the very least keeps you guessing as to what is gonna come through the door next.
Also, please come rescue me...this basement smells weird and they don't have netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment