Thursday, September 5, 2013

Movie of the Week: Tommy Boy


"An incompetent, immature, and dimwitted heir to an auto parts factory must save the business to keep it out of the hands of his new, con-artist relatives and big business." - imdb

Oh my god, I fucking love this movie. One of my all time favorites. Chris Farley is great and David Spade is his perfect counter. This movie had everything I wanted from it, a road trip, slapstick, deer vs car destruction, Dan Aykroyd, and so much more. Comedy is a hard thing to sell. Either you get it or you hate it. You can't take someone's word for it when it's based on your own sense of humor. Unless that person gets you, I mean. If you are a fan of comedy, I recommend checking out this classic. If you are not a fan of comedy, I recommend removing the stick from your ass and growing funny bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment